Engineering Related Databaseses Available Via the World Wide Web
Listed below are some useful web searchable databases for
engineering related information. If you desire or need further
assistance, please contact the Grainger Engineering Library at:
Web:Grainger Reference Form
Engineering Databases Available Via the World Wide Web
- Searchable Patent Databases
- Includes links to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Database and IBM Patent Server. Both databases are freely available to all users and include full biliographic information as well as abstracts.
- Searchable Standards Databases
- Includes links to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). All three standards databases are freely available to all users and include full biliographic information.
- Internet Search Engines
- Provides links to a variety of Internet search engines as well as providing quick search tutorials for each site.
- Materials Data Website
- Database searchable by material name and various property specifications. Entries include a variety of properties, composition notes, and a reference for the source of the data.
Return to Databases Main Page | ">
Search Web Site |
Comments to: Engineering Library